Looking for an emotionally healthy alternative to your usual New Year’s Eve ‘hype to hungover’ letdown?
Want to experience a kick-ass combo of socializing, connecting, AND visualizing the future?
Want to network with other radiant, positive visionaries?
Want to start off 2019 by living your best life?
So do we.
We love to dance, drink, nosh and socialize and we also love to grow, dream, relate, create and win which is why we’re hosting A New Year’s Eve Visions of Love Party @ The V. Club.
- Sexy vision boarding to manifest passionate love
- Guesting on the live podcast “Ask for Candy” (8:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Casual Love & Sex Coaching in the Corner. (Sign up for 15 min. spots after 9pm)
- A taste of meaningful and fun relational games and exercises with Amy Silverman (The Connection Movement) to connect deeply with yourself and others about 2018 and what you’re moving towards in 2019
- Wine, snacks, and networking
- Dancing and selfies with our mascot
- A manifestation meditation followed by a champagne toast to release the past and celebrate the future
Monday, Dec. 31 @ 7PM-12:30AM
The V. Club, 152 West 25th Street, Suite 602, New York City
Join us for this private VIP event. Limited spots are available.
If waking up on Jan 1st with a hangover, no money, and nothing to show for it is your thing, Godspeed.
This event is for power people who wanna be mindful of their magic, live and love out loud in 2019 and beyond.
Register Now. Tickets are $50 per person until Friday, December 28th and $75 per person after that.
Yes, light snack and nosh. Eat dinner before you come.
What should I wear?
Casual Chic Celebration-wear. Whatever makes you feel your most celebratory, comfortable and connective.
A happy, positive group of visionaries and personal growth junkies. People who like to have fun with no regrets. Both men and women.
What can I bring?