We are interested in hearing from driven individuals who are passionate about helping people with their intimate health and finding happiness in love. Whether you are a relationship coach, therapist or have some other relevant medical background we would love to hear from you. Email us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The V. Club Masterclass Educator
We are seeking highly charismatic and energetic candidates to educate women, men, and couples around the topic of sex and relationships, from health and communication to technique. The ideal candidate loves presenting to groups and has a background or interest in relationship and sex counseling. Our classes are scripted based on our proprietary curriculum.
This is a part-time position with instructors working between 10-30 hours per week depending on their preference. Classes will run from 10am to 9pm daily. Instructors will have flexibility to choose between morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
The curriculum is targeted at students in various stages of life, from 20-somethings to new mothers to mature women over 50. The classes will be taught in a classroom setting at our exclusive location in Chelsea, NYC.
- Lead masterclasses on sex and relationships based on a proprietary script
- Assist students with making after class purchases at the studio shop
- Understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards
- Available to teach classes at least two days per week (a minimum of 10 hours and up to 30 hours)
- Background in counseling/therapy, social work or life/relationship coaching preferred
- Experience teaching group classes or presenting to large groups
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to actively engage and build a strong rapport with students
[tvc-booking-widget tags=”Class:LadiesComeFirst” title=”Book Ladies Come First Masterclass” link=”/our-classes/ladies-come-first”]