There are few things in life that both feel amazing and are amazing for you in unlimited quantities. Food? Nope, not unless you count cucumbers and lettuce as your culinary nirvana. Love? Things will definitely go awry if you shower your object of affection with unlimited attention — there is such a thing as overkill.
But there is one thing that feels amazing and is amazingly healthy for you – healthy for your complexion, mood, sleep, the list goes on and on. Have you guessed it yet? It’s your orgasm!
That’s right, you should orgasm more in the name of health! Here are all the ways orgasms can benefit your health and 6 proven steps to help you have stronger and more frequent orgasms.
The Health Benefits
You may have not given a lot of thought to the ways that an orgasm can benefit your health but they’re pretty incredible! Here are just a few of the ways they benefit you:
- They keep colds at bay – Studies have shown that sexual arousal and orgasm increase the number of cells in your blood that fight infection. So, an orgasm can help to support a healthy immune system.
- You’ll Sleep Better – You spend one-third of your life snoozing, so to say it’s important is an understatement. Poor sleep correlates with all kind of bad stuff such as increased chances of obesity, cancer, diabetes, and even heart disease. The lightning speed at which your partner falls asleep after orgasm should be your first clue that orgasms are the harbinger of sleep! Combine that with the endorphins released during orgasm and you’re in for one great night’s rest!
- They can help manage pain – Orgasms have been found to help relieve pain associated with conditions such as arthritis. The release of oxytocin during sex is responsible for this brief respite from pain.
- They increase brain power – You can do Sudoku to help boost brainpower or you can have an orgasm. Which do you prefer? Orgasms have been found to increase blood flow to the brain, so go for it!
- You can live longer – Ponce de Leon probably would have enjoyed more orgasms instead of that disastrous search for the fountain of youth. You can learn from his mistakes because orgasms lower your risk of mortality. That means you are less likely (like 50%) to die suddenly if you have frequent orgasms.
6 Ways to Have Stronger and More Frequent Big-O’s
Now that you know all the ways that orgasms are good for you, here are how you can have more! Follow these steps and you’ll be having the best orgasms of your life before you can say “Oh yes!”.
- Train your pelvic floor. This is by far the most important thing when it comes to the Big-O. Your pelvic floor tone (read: tightness) is directly correlated to the strength and frequency of your orgasms. Strengthening your pelvic floor can help you get stronger orgasms and gain better control over them. Plus, it’s good for health – incontinence and vaginal prolapse after birth or after age 50 are all too common, and completely preventable. The best way to train the pelvic floor is with electric muscle stimulators like the FDA approved Yarlap. You can also use ben wa balls, for supplemental training. The best part? You should see results fast! Plus, you can do these exercises just about anywhere, and they don’t take much time.
- Engage multiple erogenous zones at once. Use sex toys, hands, and your partner’s penis if available, to stimulate your clitoris and your G-spot simultaneously. Your orgasms will feel stronger and deeper if you hit up the two zones at once.
- Explore new erogenous zones. Your magic buttons are not limited to the clitoris and the G-spot. Sometimes stimulating the labia can create an immediate effect too. Not to mention the nipples! They deserve attention too! In fact, a small percentage of women reports orgasming from nipple stimulation alone. Anastasia from 50 Shades of Gray was a fan too!
- Practice, practice, practice. Practice makes perfect not only when it comes to almost everything — including orgasms. 30% of women report not masturbating at all in the past year. But solo sex is the best way to get to know your own body and learn how to get stronger, more frequent orgasms. Then you can pass along the know-how to your partner! Masturbation also gets you the desired result almost without fail and makes you a quicker study.
- Crease your sheets. You didn’t expect this one, did you? Creasing the sheets will trigger a reverse physiological effect: by tightly clutching something, whether it be bed sheets or the headboard, you will be able to amplify your sensations and experience a stronger orgasm.
- Unleash your imagination. Your brain is your largest sex organ — so it should come as no surprise that the female orgasm is more about what you think than what your guy does to you. By the way, submission is the most popular female fantasy leading to an orgasm. One of the most popular fantasies among women is to be a captive or a slave. Why do you think 50 Shades of Gray is so popular?
Hopefully, these steps will help you to have stronger orgasms that will lead to more frequent sex, both with your partner and alone! Remember, orgasms are unlimited — it’s like an all-you-can-eat pleasure buffet — so get as many as you can and begin to reap the benefits!