When’s the last time your OBGYN prescribed you with more orgasms to improve your health? According to the science, she should!
There are few things in life that both feel amazing and are amazing for you, and in unlimited quantities.
Besides the obvious reasons to orgasm regularly (hello pleasure town!), there are 5 Secret Health Benefits to that big “O” that you should know:
- They keep colds at bay. Studies have shown that sexual arousal and orgasm increase the number of calls in your blood that fight infection. So, an orgasm can help to support a healthy immune system.
- They improve your sleep. You spend one-third of your life snoozing and most of us need 7-8 hours to function at our highest level but few of us are getting it! Ever jealous of the way your partner falls asleep after orgasm? That can be you, too! The more endorphins released during orgasm, the better you’ll sleep. They can also make you look more beautiful. Seriously!
- They can help manage pain. Orgasms have been found to help relieve pain associated with conditions such as arthritis. The release of oxytocin during sex is responsible for this brief respite from pain.
- They increase brain power. Orgasms have been found to increase blood flow to the brain, increasing cognitive function. Who says you can’t be sexy and smart? 🙂
- You can live longer. Did you know you are less likely to die suddenly if you have frequent orgasms? About 50% less likely. Forget the kale salad, time to step on that orgasm train!
We hope these secret health benefits encourage you to have more orgasms in your life, whether through solo play or with your partner.
Unfortunately, many women have difficulty reaching orgasm during sex even with clitoral stimulation. Vaginal orgasm is not available to them altogether.